In our rapidly changing world, publishing quality, well-written digital content is a vital component for connecting with potential clients and enriching your customers’ experience. For busy CMOs and CIOs, however, producing the content you need is a constant challenge.
That’s where I come in, to help you free up your time to focus on your own work (and your life!) by outsourcing your content needs. You’ll get a professional freelance technology writer on your team for a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee and discover how regular content publishing can lift your online presence to a new level.
Why Choose Me?
I have been writing all my life. After starting with the proverbial essays and poetry during school, I gravitated naturally towards writing activities in practically every job I held.
These days, I develop digital content for B2B companies in my niches, but my extensive business experience and hands-on proficiency in Information Technology allows me to understand your writing requirements from both sides of the table, and to write authoritatively on a wide range of topics.
Get professional writing help so you can get on with your life.
With 20+ years’ experience in marketing communications, journalism and freelance writing, I bring strong, native English skills and extensive knowledge of content production into play for your benefit. This is supported by hands-on experience in business management and information technology. I have worked in numerous different areas of business, including IT project teams, change management projects, marketing campaigns, graphic design, printing and finishing facilities.
I hold a Bachelor’s degree in English and Communications, a business management certification, a mini-MBA, and a diploma in Public Relations and Journalism.
A snapshot of my writing experience over the years looks like this:
- 1970s – Wrote press releases and marketing brochures for an automotive engineering company that also made solar water heaters.
- 1980s – Served as magazine editor for the Junior Chamber of Commerce’s national annual publication.
- 1990s – Managed a range of marketing functions for a large insurance company and wrote for quarterly in-house publications that reached 7,000 employees.
- 2000s – Established a successful content marketing agency, focusing on writing web content, press releases and marketing collateral for a wide variety of clients. Also worked as managing editor of an international real estate news portal and a member of the press.
- 2010s – Became a freelance writer, focusing on marketing content and technology, SaaS and healthcare IT.
Over time, I have written literally thousands of pieces of work and have clients who have been with me for 6 or 7 years. When you need quality B2B copy for your MarTech, SaaS or Healthcare IT website, I’m the freelance technology writer you need for all your requirements.
What My Clients Say
In addition to 18 recommendations on my LinkedIn profile and the clients who have kindly provided testimonials for this website, comments made by clients over the years include:
- “That was a great piece of writing. Thank you so much!! The tone, the information, the knowledge. Just Perfect.”
- “Tracey — Thanks for your quality content again. If I could rate you for more than just 5 stars, I would love to do it. Excellent work again! I will have more coming your way soon.”
- “Hi Tracey, thanks for reaching out. I really like what you’ve written. It’s right where I was thinking.”
- “WOW!! You knocked it out of the park! Excellent Job!! You are definitely my favorite writer I’ve found!! I’ll be back with much more :-)”
- “Hello Tracey, Thank you for a well-written article. This is just what I was looking for. Kind regards.”